A healthy body is created in a healthy kitchen
Did you know that the way you store your food has a significant impact on your health?
So maybe we are told to eat clean, but we barely ever get insight on where to store our clean products. Together, we will start from getting rid of the processed foods in sight, recommend alternatives, and store them accordingly.
In 90 minutes, with your health goals in mind, you will leave knowing:
- What foods you should get rid of and why (salad dressings, sauces, boxed foods)
- Great alternatives for the foods you are eliminating
- What should actually be stored in the fridge, freezer, cupboards and why
- What should actually be stored in glass and why
- The top 10 foods you should always have on hand to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Easy, healthy smoothie recipes
- How to preserve your food so the nutrients last longer
- Tips and tricks to meal prepping
As well, clients will leave with a take-home package consisting of: A recap on storage, organic vs. conventional produce, breakdown of sugar in several foods with alternatives and a simple detox meal plan.
Kitchen Cleanse can be done with up to 2 people for $100.00 per session ($50/person).
Currently open to tri-city, GTA, ON residence *
Kitchen Cleanse + Grocery store tour: $150.00